As I said yesterday, there will be a series of recipes involving my Five-Spice Blend. This is a heart-healthy side dish that easily converts to a soup.
- 1- head of cauliflower with leaves and stem removed
- 2 peeled & cubed Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 Knorr poultry bouillon cube
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp of Five-Spice Blend
- Break up cauliflower into a sauce pan
- Add potatoes, spice blend, bouillon cube & water
- Bring this to a boil and simmer for 45 minutes
- Blend with a hand blender or food processor
Note: To convert to a soup, just add more stock until desired consistency is reached.